Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using Integrated Circles Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Integrated Circles Web Site, information on this site is provided without any representation or warranty and in no event shall Integrated Circles Ltd., be liable in connection with the use of the information made available, unless specifically stated otherwise. Integrated Circles Ltd., does not warrant that the Web Site or the server which make this Web Site available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- Integrated Circles Ltd., reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the Web Sites at any time without notice.
- The Web Sites may provide links to other third party Web Sites, which are not under the control of Integrated Circles Ltd. Therefore, Integrated Circles Ltd., shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. Integrated Circles Ltd. provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by Integrated Circles Ltd., of the content of such sites.
- The information provided on the Web Sites may only be used, or distributed in unmodified form for personal informational purposes. All contents are subject to copyright law, and unauthorised copying, modifying or use of any material from this web site shall be considered a breech of copyright.
- Software made available for downloading from this Web Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited. Warranties, if any, with respect to such software shall only apply as expressly set forth in the applicable license agreement. Integrated Circles Ltd., hereby disclaims all further warranties, representations and conditions with regard to such software, including any implied warranties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom.
- Copyright of this Web Site and its contents rest with Integrated Circles Ltd. All rights reserved.